- This event has passed.
Course length – 10 hours exc breaks
Minimum Age – 8 years old, maximum Age – 15 years old
Maximum number on course – 6
By the end of this course the successful young sailor will be safety conscious and able to sail a dinghy confidently in moderate winds. Safety and enjoyment again are emphasised on this junior course.
More information on RYA courses are available at www.rya.org.uk
1. RYA Stage 2 and recent sailing experience.
2. Water confident and able to swim in light clothing.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers or wellies to get wet
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.