Choose Month: 2021 August / September / October / November / December / 2022 January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Time 10 am – 3.30pm each day. Please read the Current Covid procedures Castle Semple
Course length – 10 hours
Minimum age – 8 years old, maximum age – 15 years old
Minimum number on course – 4
Maximum number on course – 6
By the end of this course the successful young sailor will be safety conscious and able to sail a dinghy confidently in light winds. Safety and enjoyment are emphasised on this junior course.
More information on RYA courses are available at www.rya.org.uk/
Water confident and able to swim in light clothing.
You will need:
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers or wellies to get wet
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Any relevant medication