Choose Month: December / January 2021 / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Course duration: 12 hours
Minimum number on course: 4
Maximum number on course: 6
To provide structured tuition in dinghy sailing for novice sailors. By the end of the course, participants will have had an introduction to the sport of dinghy sailing, including basic boat handling techniques and essential background knowledge of the sport.
More information on RYA courses is available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
You will need:
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
· Any relevant medication