Choose Month: 2021 August / September / October / November / December / 2022 January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Min 4 – Max 12
A fun introduction to canoes and kayaks: chose what type of boat you want to try out, learn at your own pace, set your own goals. Our coaches will set the content of the session to meet the needs of the group so if you’ve got something you want to know or to try out – just ask.
You’ll learn some basic paddle strokes to give you control of a boat; have the chance to try out one or more types of boat and some basic theory on dealing with capsize recovery. Information and options on how to develop in paddlesport will be available.
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.