- This event has passed.
Please read the Current Covid procedures Castle Semple
This course will be run by a qualified paddle sports coach and follow the ethos and structure of the BCU personal performance awards
For more information on the new scheme please click here https://www.britishcanoeingawarding.org.uk/new-personal-performance-awards
Over the course of this 2 day paddling course your child can enjoy various paddling opportunities and try out multiple disciplines within the sport. They will develop confidence about what they are doing on the water, about the decisions they make and have fun while doing it.
Time: 10am – 3.30pm both days.
Min no of participants: 4
Max no of participants: 8
Age: 8-15 yr olds.
Cost £100 per person
Does this date not suit? Check out our other dates or contact us to arrange your own for your child and a few friends!
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.