- This event has passed.
From Jan 2019 British Canoeing Awarding Body will launch the new Personal Performance Awards which will replace both the Star Awards and the Paddle Power schemes that have been run previously. For more information on the new scheme please click here https://www.britishcanoeingawarding.org.uk/new-personal-performance-awards
Over the course of this 2 day paddling course you will have the opportunity to try out multiple disciplines within the sport or to focus on one of your choosing. Our qualified and experienced staff will help you to feel confident about what you are doing on the water and about the decisions you make. The coaching can be tailored to suit individual aims / ambitions and the course will end with personalised feedback to help guide your future involvement in the sport.
Time 10am – 3.30pm, both days.
Min no 4, Max no 8
Cost £130 per person
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.