- This event has passed.
Please be at the center at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Venue: Castle Semple Centre
Course length – 10 hours exc. Breaks
Minimum age – 8yrs
Maximum number on course – 8
Paddlepower Passport comprises four progressive levels that guide the new paddler from the initial stages through various competencies, skills and knowledge. These encourage each paddler to achieve a recognisable standard. To complete the four levels of Passport may take longer than two days depending on the individual ability.
Participants must be water confident and be able to swim in light clothing.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
• Any relevant medication