Choose Month: July / August / September / October / November / December |2020| January / February / March / April / May /
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Treat the kids to a week of fun activities to keep them busy this Summer holiday! A great way to keep them busy and entertained. They’ll have a great time with our friendly and knowledgeable instructors.
Time 10am – 3pm
Please check in at Reception 15 minutes before the course start time.
Venue – Castle Semple Centre, Lochwinnoch.
Activities – Trail Biking, Team Challenge Games, Kayaking, Canoeing, Raft Building, Orienteering, Archery, Water Orienteering, Sailing.
The above list is a only a guide to the range of activities that may be undertaken and these may occur on any day during the week depending on the weather.
Maximum number in each course – 10
Age Range: 10 – 15 yrs
Try a whole host of different water and land sports for a week and treat the little ones in your life to lots of fun!
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
Please note children on this course will be unsupervised during their lunchtime break in Castle Semple Cafe.