Choose Month: 2021/ April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Keep the kids active, outdoors and entertained for 2 days during the school holiday: they’ll have a great time with our friendly and knowledgeable instructors looking after them. Gain confidence, make friends, get a taste of a whole host of different water and land sports without any further comitment.
Activities – Trail Biking, Team Challenge Games, Kayaking, Canoeing, Raft Building, Orienteering, Archery, Water Orienteering, Sailing.
The above list is a only a guide to the range of activities that may be undertaken and any of these may occur during the course. All activities depend on suitable weather.
Venue – Castle Semple Centre, Lochwinnoch.
Time 10am – 3pm Please check in at Reception 15 minutes before the course start time.
Maximum number in each course – 10
Age Range: 10 – 15 yrs
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
Please note children on this course will be unsupervised during their lunchtime break in Castle Semple Cafe.