Car park and trails are open daily. Toilets open Thurs – Mon 9am-4.30pm, Tues & Wed 10am-3pm.
Cloch Road, near Gourock,
Inverclyde PA19 1BB.
For how to find us see Directions to Lunderston Bay
Lunderston’s rockpools are home to an array of creatures! The Greenock Cut Ranger Service lead school and other educational groups here plus fun summer events for all the family.
Clyde Muirshiel’s instructors can meet your group and launch from Lunderston, or simply relax by the seaside at Glasgow’s nearest sandy beach.
- Build a sandcastle on the beach and take a picture, share online using #clydemuirshiel
- Enjoy a coastal walk watching out for the wildlife and the boats as you go along.
- Come by bike -Sustrans cycle route 75 Gourock to Inverkip passes through the site.
- Join the Rangers to go rockpool dipping or help them with a Beach Clean
- Keep your dog away from the ‘Dog Free Zone’ – see the map
- Toilets – open daily
- Marine Conservation Society Good Beach guide information
- Bathing water quality is monitored by SEPA, last year the water quality was ‘excellent’, click here for latest information.
- Regular patrols by Regional Park staff and Countryside Rangers.
- Events and outdoor activities – look on the events/courses pages for details
- History and Heritage
- Great wildlife watching especially of seabirds