Cloch Road near Gourock,
Inverclyde PA19 1BB
OS Landranger 63 NS 204 746
- Build a sandcastle on the beach and take a picture, share online using #clydemuirshiel
- Enjoy a coastal walk watching out for the wildlife and the boats as you go along.
- Come by bike -Sustrans cycle route 75 Gourock to Inverkip passes through the site.
- Join the Rangers to go rockpool dipping or help them with a Beach Clean
- Or download our slideshow guide in the Education section of the Downloads page
- Keep your dog away from the ‘Dog Free Zone’ – see the map
- Toilets – open daily
- Marine Conservation Society Good Beach guide information
- Bathing water quality is monitored by SEPA, last year the water quality was ‘excellent’, click here for latest information.
- Regular patrols by Regional Park staff and Countryside Rangers.
- Events and outdoor activities – look on the events/courses pages for details
- History and Heritage
- Great wildlife watching especially of seabirds