Choose Month: August / September / October / November / December / January 2019 / February / March / April
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
Time 9.30am – 4pm, both days.
Course length – 12 hours
Minimum age – 16 years old
Maximum Number on course – 6
A current passport size photo is required for your certificate.
To provide the skills and background knowledge to be able to handle the boat in a safe manner. As well as learning essential seamanship skills.
More information on RYA courses are available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.