Choose Month: December / January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Please ensure you bring a current passport size photo with you or we cant issue your certificate
To provide the skills and background knowledge to be able to handle the boat in a safe manner. As well as learning essential seamanship skills.
More information on RYA courses are available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
3 people are attending RYA Powerboat Level 2