Choose Month: July / August / September / October / November / December |2020| January / February / March / April / May /
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Course length: 10 hours excluding breaks
Minimum age: 8 years old, maximum age – 15 years old
Maximum number on course: 6
A stage 4 certificate means that you have the skills to sail a double -handed boat as crew or helm, and solve a variety of problems afloat. Passing this course is the natural entry point for the advanced courses.
More information on RYA courses are available at www.rya.org.uk
Water confident and able to swim in light clothing.
Successful completion of previous stages.
You will need:
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers or wellies to get wet
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own
• Any relevant medication