Choose Month: October / November / December / January 2019 / February / March / April / May
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
By the end of the course, the successful sailor will be safety conscious and capable of sailing without an instructor on board in light to moderate conditions. Better sailing is intended to make the transition easier for those sailors wishing to progress further through the scheme, allowing for opportunity to practise and consolidate sailing techniques and experience some of the activities the advanced modules have to offer.
More information on RYA courses is available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
A candidate would be expected to be sailing at a level 2 (basic skills) standard before enrolling on a level 3 course.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers or wellies to get wet
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.