Course length – 12 hours
Minimum age – 15 year old
Maximum Number on course – 3
To become a competent sailor in light winds. By the end of the course, the successful sailor will be safety conscious and be capable of sailing without an instructor on board in light winds. It will be assumed that every student starting this course has already mastered the practical skills and absorbed the background knowledge required for Start Sailing Level 1.
More information on RYA courses is available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
A candidate must have a logged a minimum of 20 hours experienced or a sailing season since completing level 1.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers or wellies to get wet
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
4 people are attending RYA Dinghy Level 2 19-20/8/17