Choose Month: July / August / September / October / November / December |2020| January / February / March / April / May /
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Course length: 12 hours
Minimum age: 15 year old
Maximum number on course: 3
To provide a taste of dinghy sailing for novices. By the end of the course, participants will have had a short introduction to the sport of dinghy sailing, including basic boat handling techniques and essential background knowledge of the sport.
More information on RYA courses is available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
You will need:
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
· Any relevant medication
One person is attending RYA Dinghy Level 1 Adults Sailing 29-30/06/19