Choose Month: April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December / January / February 2020
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
From Jan 2019 British Canoeing Awarding Body will launch the new Personal Performance Awards which will replace both the Star Awards and the Paddle Power schemes that have been run previously. Paddle Power brochures can still be completed and signed off by a coach. For more information on the new scheme please click here https://www.britishcanoeingawarding.org.uk/new-personal-performance-awards
Over the course of this 2 day paddling course your child can enjoy various paddling opportunities and try out multiple disciplines within the sport. They will develop confidence about what they are doing on the water, about the decisions they make and have fun while doing it.
Time: 10am – 3.30pm both days.
Min no of participants: 4
Max no of participants: 8
Age: 8-15 yr olds.
Cost £100 per person
Does this date not suit? Check out our other dates or contact us to arrange your own for your child and a few friends!
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.