- This event has passed.
From Jan 2019 British Canoeing Awarding Body will launch the new Personal Performance Awards which will replace both the Star Awards and the Paddle Power schemes that have been run previously. Paddle Power brochures can still be completed and signed off by a coach. For more information on the new scheme please click here: https://www.britishcanoeingawarding.org.uk/new-personal-performance-awards
This 1 day paddling course will allow your child to develop an understanding of the sport and gain skills that will help them enjoy a fun and safe time on the water.
Time: 10am – 3.30pm
Min no of participants: 4
Max no of participants: 8
Age: 8-15 yr olds.
Cost £52 per person
Does this date not suit? Check out our other dates or contact us to arrange your own for your child and a few friends!
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.