Choose Month: September / October / November / December / January / February / March / April
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Please be at the Centre at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Venue: Castle Semple Centre
Course length – 10 hours Inc. Breaks
Minimum age – 8yrs
Maximum number on course – 8
Paddlepower Passport comprises four progressive levels that guide the new paddler from the initial stages through various competencies, skills and knowledge. These encourage each paddler to achieve a recognisable standard. To complete the four levels of Passport may take longer than two days depending on the individual ability.
More information on the award scheme can be found at:www.canoescotland.org
Participants must be water confident and be able to swim in light clothing.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
• Any relevant medication