Choose Month: June / July / August / September / October / November / December / January / February / March 2020
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Please be at the Center at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Venue: Castle Semple Centre
Course length – 10 hours exc. breaks
Minimum age – 8yrs
Maximum number on course – 8
Following on from Passport, Paddle power Discover comprises four more progressive levels that encourage the young paddler to focus their attention on particular techniques, skills and areas of knowledge. These will significantly develop competences and raise their standard of achievement. To complete the four levels of discover may take longer than two days.
Participants must be water confident and be able to swim in light clothing and have completed levels 2-5 of Paddlepower Passport.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
• Any relevant medication