Choose Month: October / November / December / January 2019 / February / March / April / May
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Meet at the Greenock Cut Visitor Centre.
This course is ideal for beginners or for those wanting to refresh their skills. It provides a basic introduction to map reading and navigation skills. A reasonable level of fitness is required. Map and compasses are provided on the day.
A one day course, classroom based in the morning and out on the hill in the afternoon.
You will need
• Windproof / waterproof jacket & trousers.
• Warm layers of clothing (no jeans).
• Walking boots / solid footwear (no wellies or fashion shoes).
• Full change of clothing for unpredictable Scottish weather.
• Hat & gloves, midge repellent, sun cream, sunhat.
• Wash kit & towel.
• Lunch and food for snacks, flask (optional).
4 people are attending Map & Compass 17/6/18