Choose Month: July / August / September / October / November / December |2020| January / February / March / April / May /
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Treat the kids to a week of fun activities to keep them busy this Summer holiday! A great way to keep them busy and entertained. They’ll have a great time with our friendly and knowledgeable instructors.
Time 10am – 12.30pm
Please check in at Reception 15 minutes before the course start time.
Venue – Castle Semple Centre, Lochwinnoch.
Activities – Trail Biking, Team Challenge Games, Kayaking, Canoeing, Raft Building, Orienteering, Archery, Water Orienteering, Sailing.
The above list is a only a guide to the range of activities that may be undertaken and these may occur on any day during the week depending on the weather.
Maximum number in each course – 10
Age Range: 10 – 15 yrs
Try a whole host of different water and land sports for a week and treat the little ones in your life to lots of fun!
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.