Choose Month: January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
If the event you want is full or not listed, we may be able to help. Please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Maximum number on course – 8
The 1 star is a clear stepping stone to becoming a paddler. Designed as a basic award, the one star is the level people would typically reach after an introductory course of 6 hours quality water time. The award is obtained by taking the assessment in any style of kayak or canoe.
Participants must be water confident and be able to swim in light clothing.
You will need
• Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
• Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
• Old trainers
• Full change of clothing, including shoes
• Wash kit & towel
• Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
• Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
• Any relevant medication
5 people are attending BCU 1 Star Award 18/8/18